Windows 8 Transformation Pack – Free download win 8.1
Windows 8 transformation pack brings the feel of the windows 8 and 8.1 theme to virtually any edition of Windows, be it XP, Vista or Windows 7, to Windows 8. This transformation pack will change your Windows 7/Vista/XP user interface to Windows 8, including Windows 8 Boot Screen, Login Screen, Themes, Icons, Wallpapers, Sounds, Fonts, Metro/Modern UI, Aero’s Auto-Colorization, Taskbar UserTile and more.
Features of Windows 8 and 8.1 transformation pack
-Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
-Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
-Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7 including Server Editions
-Genuine Windows 8 system resources with Metro touches
-Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
-Fresh start for Vista/Seven Transformation Pack users with updated Windows 8 themes and resources
-UxStyle memory patching
-Windows 8 themes, wallpaper and logon screen
-UserTile with current user auto-configured on login
-Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets
-Aero’s auto-colorization feature
-And much more
Installing windows 8 and 8.1 transformation pack on windows 7
A quick brief and breakdown.
- On system properties create a new restore point in case something goes wrong you will revert to the last working mode.
Extract the zip file and run the .exe file inside. check appropriate options you will prefer.
Install the file after you will need to restart your system.
Upon restart the metro theme will come up, adjust your screen resolution appropriately.
The theme comes up live you can provide your preferences and settings on the tiles.
Looking for all of your software, just click on All Programs, and you’ll have access to everything you’re used to seeing under your Windows 7 start menu
New features of the latest version of windows 8 and 8.1 transformation pack
- Added ‘Transformation Pack Notes’ in readme about temporary disabling antivirus software
- Changed default Immersive UI back to Charms Bar
- Fixed default user account configuration not checking requirements causing improper configuration
- Fixed font installation using method from version 5.0 with improved API code
- Fixed launcher incompatibilities with limited user account
- Fixed permission problems with 3rd-party applications
- Fixed Windows version checking error that allows installation on Windows 8
- Removed Aero Frame UI from default configuration as some machines find it not stable enough
- Updated Metro Inspirat theme for Windows XP having Modern UI updated on taskbar and start menu
System Requirements for windows 8 and 8.1 transformation pack.
• .NET Framework 2.0 – Required for system files transformation (XP/2003 x64 Only).
• .NET Framework 4.0 – Required for Windows 8 features like User Tile/Metro UI Desktop/Auto-colorization (XP/Vista Only).
• .NET Framework 4.5 – Required for Windows 8 features like User Tile/Metro UI Desktop/Auto-colorization (Win7 Only).
You can download Windows 8 Transformation Pack here or Windows 8 and 8.1 Transformation Pack