JARVIS + Iron Man – A Blue Rainmeter Skin Theme Inspiration
Jarvis + Iron man UI interface for your desktop can be achieved with Rainmeter as a skin. This fully functional and animated Rainmeter theme is designed to be a system monitoring skin and control. It has a blue theme to complement the IRON Man/Jarvis UI.
This theme can be installed by following the steps in the video below. The theme does not have a ready-made interface for Rainmeter. However, you can follow the steps highlighted to recreate the theme.
This Video above is the preview of how the Skin works, you need to assemble the various Rainmeter Skins and Plugins to achieve this look. The process below is essentially a do-it-yourself approach.
Left Monitor Display (#1 of 4) – Rainmeter Customization ([link])
- Wallpaper: “Avengers: Mark VII HUD Diagnostic – Boot Mode” ~Jayse Henson ([link])
- System Monitoring Interface Skin: “BlueVision V0.2 Alpha” ~g3xter ([link])
- Recycle Bin Skin: “Alien skin for Rainmeter” ~Mic831 ([link])
- Left & Right Dark Glass, Left Stats: “Ambient Tech” ~email@example.com
- Center Rotator: “Future Tech RainMeter” ~AntraxtheRaven ([link])
Inspiration DIY Rainmeter Skin and Theme for Iron Man/Jarvis.
There is no download for this theme it is an inspirational do-it-yourself Rainmeter Skin with an essential guide to help you create it in the videos.