How to Download and Save Videos from Twitter
Twitter does not make downloading videos from it very easy, but with a twitter video downloader. You can now download and save videos from Twitter. To replay how frustrating that can be, imagine you seeing a nice video you like and you cannot download. That is very terrible I must say. There are online tools that has now made it easier for you and me to download videos from Twitter with ease. All that is required is the URL or the link of the particular tweet is needed to download a video from the twitter online.
Downloaded videos can be saved in the system folder of your choice. Let go straight t. the main issue here, how to download and save videos from twitter.
Twitter Video Download
Download Twitter Video – Allows you to convert download videos to MP3, MP4 or MP4 HD
- Open your twitter account
- Click on the video you like to download.
- This will popup the video
- Go to the URL and Copy the Link
- Paste the Link inside the twitter download text box.
- Click on download.
- Visit your twitter account
- Locate the video you like to download.
- Click on the triple horizontal caret dots.
- Then click on copy link to tweet.
- Past the link in the download text box.
- Click on download to complete the download.
For Twitter Apps for Mobile and Tablets
- Locate the video you like to download
- Click on the drop down caret on the top right corner.
- Now depending on the type of device you need to select share tweet.
- Then copy link to tweet.
- Click to copy, then paste on the Twitter Video Downloader of your choice.
- Now click on download and save appropriately.
See the list of the twitter downloader available. This method can be used for downloading twitter video on Windows PC, Mac OS, iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile and Blackberry.
Tweetfeed for Downloading and Saving Videos on Twitter
If you work more on your PC, this method works for both Mac and Windows. Download TweetFeed on your PC, this will help you manage your tweets and its good for monitoring hash tags and mentions. If you have Google Chrome on your PC, download the tweetfeed extension.
- Click on the menu tabs
- Then click on more tools
- Click on extensions
- Now go to the bottom and click on Get more extensions.
- Search for tweetfeed on the extension list.
- Download and install.
- Open tweetfeed and login with your twitter account details.
- Locate the video you want to download.
- Most of the videos will require you to right click and save as video or gif.
- Give it a file name and save in your preferred folder.
This may sound so simple and normal, if you do not want to install or login into any application to download.
- Copy the tweet video link as you been doing all along.
- Open a new tab on your browser, and paste the URL in the address line. Add “m.” or “mobile.” behind “https://”, press “Enter” and this will redirect to the mobile version of Twitter.
- Play the video on the new interface, then right click on the video and select “Save video as” option.
- Rename the file and choose a saving location, then click “Save”. You will save the video or animated gifs in MP4 format.
There are many more work around this online, but I have compiled the list of the most reliable ones available at this time. Hope you can now download your twitter videos online. Let me know how this worked out for you, I love to hear about it.