Samsung Galaxy S6 – US Release Date, Features, Specs, Leak and Price
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 will be the 6th generation of the Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phone Series, the galaxy has undoubtedly been a global success. With the Samsung Galaxy S5 released, it is just a question of time before the Galaxy S6 will be released to the market. However fans are looking forward to the next release, hoping they will get the desired improvement or ground breaking innovation from Samsung.
What feature is expected of the Samsung Galaxy S6
For all new releases what trills end users the most is the body design a better design will be expected while the casing should be scratch proof, that been said the screen should be unbreakable. A default screen protector should also come with the device since the device do not come cheap.
We all love speed while processing our information, a higher and faster processor with a robust memory to accommodate our daily high mobile usage. The battery will also be expected to last longer than the previous versions.
Of course it is expected that the Galaxy S6 will be lighter with mind blowing features to compete with Amazon Fire, Iphone Nokia and HTC. Other improvement include the sound, interface quality, camera quality and inbuilt apps for free.
Samsung Galaxy S6 price
With every improvement in quality, specification and features, more will be expected in terms of pricing. The introduction price is expected to be USD 750 or USD 800 has the introduction price, this might reduce subsequently with the introduction of promo discounts.
Release date for the Samsung Galaxy S6
The release date for the Samsung Galaxy S6 has been slated for 9 months from now. That will be early 2015, considering the ever changing demand of the consumers. The company will have perfected the beta product and features that will be included in the Samsung Galaxy S6 before the release date.
Most Mobile phones new released always come before the MWC 2015, this will hold between March 2 and 5. At that time the product will have been released and the feature taunted to mobile phone enthusiast and it also a means of exerting their dominance in the mobile phone market. However we expect the release announcement to be made before the MWC 2015 conference.
The Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S5, were introduced in the first quarter of the year, in March and February, respectively. Both devices were officially released on the market in April, so expect a similar strategy for the Samsung Galaxy S6.
Other voices say that Samsung might act a bit different next year. If the rumors saying that the South Koreans will begin launching two flagship smartphones a year (excluding the Galaxy Note phablets), then the Samsung Galaxy S6 release date might be pushed forward a one or two months. Therefore we might actually see the Galaxy S6 announced at CES 2015 (early January) or MWC 2015 (late February) and released on the market late February or early May, followed by the launch of an upgraded S6 model in the first months of summer.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Features, Specs
- Display: A Quad HD (1440 x 2560) resolution display is expected. While the Samsung Galaxy S6 might arrive with a 5.3 or 5.5-inch screen, which will of course make use of the company’s proprietary Super AMOLED technology.
- Body: With a mini distinguished from a non -mini, we hope to see a 142 mm tall, 72.5 mm wide, and 8.1 mm thin. It can feature metallic body because customer demand for the metallic body of device is rising day by day. People think that devices in plastic body look cheap. Why not to go for metallic body devices when you are ready to spend high amount on your devices?
- Sensors: It will have all the protective measures and sensors like fingerprint which is already coming in iPhone 5S. We can hope and wait for the more interesting sensors till the launch of new Samsung S6 in 2015.
- Operating System: Like all the other devices Galaxy S6 will be carrying Android platform. This cannot be said particularly which version of android it will feature. It can also be possible that with the passing of time, Samsung can develop its own operating system to amaze its customers with new interfacing and lots of new features.
- Memory: It will be launched in two variants having different internal storage capacity 64 GB or 128 GB. It will be featuring 4 GB RAM.
- Processor– Rumors are suggesting that Galaxy S5 will be featuring 64-bit Octa-Core processor. Then we can assume or predict that Galaxy S6 will feature the processor higher than the processor in Galaxy S5.
- Camera: In Galaxy S6 it is rumored that it will carry 16 to 18 MP camera with omnivision sensor and latest features to amaze customers.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept phone
We have a couple of concept design for the Samsung Galaxy S6, however not all concept have panned out to be the adopted design, some designs adopted are disappointing while we hope to get the best from the come the release of the Samsung Galaxy S6.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Mini
After the release of the Samsung Galaxy S6 a release of the Mini version will be expected in the market within 3 months after the release of the S6. The expected difference will be the size and the price. The Samsung Galaxy S6 release date will clear the air about the rumors, speculations on the features and the price. Till then enjoy and share what you expect of the Samsung Galaxy S6.