Until Dawn is a game played and loved by gamers, it is an interactive survival horror adventure game. It is developed by Supermassive games for the Sony Computer Entertainment Platform. The design of the game is unique, it is designed to be played multiple times because players do not have a predictable play path.
Until Dawn involves decoding and discovering tips and clues, and exploration. The main protagonist are two teenagers, around the west of Canada.
Until Dawn was met with a positive critical response upon release, with praise directed at the visuals, ‘choice’ mechanic, horror elements, music, characters, voice acting, and gameplay design. Most of the criticism the game drew concerned the second half of the story, the camera angles, character movement, and the game’s partially linear plot.
Eight friends trapped together on a remote mountain retreat, and they aren’t alone. Gripped by dread, with tensions running high, they must fight through their fear if they all hope to make through the night in one piece.
Play as each of the eight characters and experience fear like you never have before. Every decision you make in your terrifying search for answers could mean the difference between life and death, but for whom? Your actions alone will decide who survives Until Dawn.
- Choice & Consequence – Make the impossible choices, where every decision in your terrifying search for answers could mean the difference between life and death, but for who?
- Next-Gen Horror – Harnessing the power of an evolved Killzone™ Shadow Fall engine, Until Dawn will shock you with realistic graphics and terrify you edge-of-your seat gameplay.
- Butterfly Effect – Carve your path to survival with branching story lines that promise no two experiences will be the same. The choices you make may ripple unseen into moments of grave peril, or they may very well save a life.
- Gripping Story – Immerse yourself in a truly spine-tingling story written in collaboration with famed cult writer/directors Larry Fessenden & Graham Reznick.
Until Dawn PC Download with PS Now
The Sony Computer Entertainment released a new feature or service that allow play on PC, you can now allow users to play on their PC. The requirement involves having at least a fast internet up to 5Mbps, controller and a subscription for the PC Play service. You also need a good sound and graphic card on your PC.
With this service Until Dawn is streamed to the gamers PC, and does not require a console, however, you will need to get a controller to use with it, the Xbox and Steam controller can also be used.
Until Dawn PC Download Free no Subscription Required
The Sony PC download has some limitations, which includes the subscription service, PC requirement, and internet speed. This is also coupled with the fact that it is only available in the US. With a rework of Until Dawn for PC, it is now available for all PC users without the need to pay a subscription.
Download the full version of the game, which contains all sound, graphics, and processes that is designed or reworked for PC use.
System Requirement for Until Dawn for PC
- Intel CPU: Pentium D 830 3.0GHz
- AMD CPU: Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+
- Min OS – Windows Vista 32
- Storage – 10GB
- Memory – 1.5GB
- Sound – Sound Card Needed
- Video – Video Card: GeForce 8600 GT or Radeon HD 2600 Pro
Install Until Dawn for PC Free – Full version
- Download the rar file by clicking the button below.
- Unzip the file to your desktop using WinRar.
- Run the .exe file and click the download button.
- Follow the instructions to download, then start the installation process.
- After installation, adjust the game settings.
- Play Game.