How To Play PS3 Games On PC Using PlayStation 3 Emulator – Windows Xp/7/8/8.1
Learn how to play ps3 games on PC using an emulator, this method works with the Latest Windows 10 and previous versions up to Windows XP. Gamers love to have the ability to play their favorite game on PC, for different purposes, among which is for recording the game while playing it. It may also be that their console is broken and need another way to play their favorite game before it is been replaced.
Sony PlayStation is the best gaming console, with an array of world-class games for the device. Best suited for relaxation, the advanced graphics and sound system and many more awesome features has made it stand out amongst other consoles. There are countless reasons why you may want to have your PS3 games on your PC, with an emulator you can now play ps3 game on pc.
The Emulator is designed to imitate the function of the PS3 console, though in most cases some games might not play on the emulator. There are many good games that play on PC, occasional issues might also occur.
How to configure and play games with PSeMu3
- First, you need to download and install PSeMu3. You can download it here. After you installed the emulator you will have a shortcut on your desktop.
- When you first open the emulator you will be asked for the bios, you need to click on ‘yes’ and you will be redirected to the bios installer download.
- When installing the bios make sure it’s being installed in the exact same location as the emulator(or PSeMu3 won’t detect it.)
- After installing the bios you can close the emulator and reopen it. Now you won’t have any error message and the emulator should run fine.
- The emulator can ask you to activate it.
- Now you can run a game by going to file>load from.. and pick the blue-ray or disk image and simply navigate to the game.
Note: The Emulator only works for Windows OS for now.
Solving “The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)” issue
Simply download Microsoft’s .NET 4.0, from here and install it.
PS3 Emulator Download
(Note: these heavily depend on the game you play, but this should give you an estimate)
OS: Windows (In the near feature we will support Mac)
CPU: Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0GHz or better.
RAM: 2GB or more.