Play Clash of Clans on PC Download for Windows 7/8/8.1/XP and Mac OS
Play Clash of Clans on PC Download
How to get clash on clans for PC is very possible following our guide as illustrated below. The clash of clan PC download is available on Windows and Mac OS. Clash of Clans is a very addictive and nice game, you find it more difficult at times to just let your spare time be without having the urge to play the game. Having the PC version will ease you a lot of possible stress and allow you to switch between task if possible. You can also project the PC version unto your TV, and have a more robust feel of the game.
How to Download Clash on clan on computer
- Download and install BlueStacks
- Download AppPlayer for Windows or MAC. BlueStacks is a program that allow you to run Android Apps on your PC. You can see more information about their program on their homepage.
- Download Clash of Clans
Just download and install Clash of Clans trough BlueStacks. It takes around a minute, depending on your PC and internet connection.
- Start Clash of Clans.
Congrats! Your complete and ready to start-up Clash of Clans.
After you have installed the game on your PC, you probably want to get your village synced. To do so follow these steps:
First you will need to complete the introduction tutorial in the game, so that you get up the settings button in game.
Android users: Start Clash of Clans and click Settings and then the Google+ button, log in to Google+ and simply load your village.
For iOS (iPad/iPhone): You will have to create a google+ account first. Then: start Clash of Clans, click Settings and then Google+ sign in. It will ask you to log in or create a new account. Create a new account and then log in. Go back to your iOS device and to Settings and then Link Device. Use the code you get and fill in on your PC running Clash of Clans (Settings -> Link Device).
If BlueStacks does not work for you then try this next method using Ganymotion, yes this is an alternative emulator for your Computer. You can play clash of clans on PC with the emulator either on Mac or Windows OS. Follow the steps below .
1. Download and install Ganymotion
2. Install VirtualBox with it in order so simulate Android properly
3. After you installed it and started it you will have to login with you data you just picked when creating an Account at Genymotion
4. Be careful and don’t pick some device because you will have to include the Google Play Store which in Genymotion is only possible for Android 4.3.0 devices. After having this added go to the configuration and take care that Base memory is 2048 MB so it will have enough resources to simulate Clash of Clans. Now you start this device and wait until it is loaded – in the meantime you can download the Google Play Store here (Universal Package 20130813).
After you started you device it should show up and you have to drag-and-drop the just downloaded zip-File with the Google Play Store into the screen – an upload screen will show up
5. After a reboot you will be able to login with your Google Account and search in the Play Store for Clash of Clans and install it
6. Start it within your emulated device and enjoy the rest.
This is how to play clash of clans on PC, available for download on all computers and pc.