Dolphin browser for PC – Windows XP/7/8/8.1 Download
Dolphin browser is one of the fastest browsers for mobile phones and tablets, it compresses web pages and delivers them quickly. For those with data limit cap, this browser is the ideal browser for them, however since it is an app, availability on windows is limited.
Dolphin makes mobile browsing easy, adapting to the way you want to browse with customizable settings, voice and gesture control, and sharing features.
Features of the Dolphin browser
Dolphin Android Gesture simplifies the way you navigate the mobile web. Open your favorite site with the touch of your fingertip. Bring up Match.com by drawing a heart. Scroll up and down the page by drawing arrows. Or create your own Gesture by drawing a symbol.
The voice search
Browse the web without typing a single word, you can search, share and navigate the browser without a click or word typing.
Share on the go
Right from Dolphin, you can tweet web pages, post them on Facebook, or share them via email. Visit a site, tap Share from the menu, choose a service & tag your friends! It’s that easy.
Save to cloud services and other storage services.
Grab web content while browsing Dolphin & save it directly to Evernote or Box. Clip web pages to Evernote & add your own personalized title, tag, comments, & keep organized in your notebooks. Save web pages to a specific directory in your Box account as a PDF.
Other features include
- Home screen
- Sync bookmarks and tabs
- App Store
- Flash support
- Autosuggestion for search
- tabbed browsing
- Nice UI
- Switch between Mobile and Desktop Mode
- Customized browsing preferences
Download Dolphin Browser for PC
Follow the steps below to download dolphin browser for your PC
- Download Bluestacks
- If you are using windows then choose the windows option
- Otherwise, choose the Mac one. See more info about BlueStacks here
- After it’s complete, open its exe file
- Click yes, If that software asks for admin permission
- After the Installation is complete, restart the PC (as recommended)
- After the restart, run BlueStacks (It requires an internet connection)
- Now search Dolphin Browser on BlueStacks
- Install this Browser and Enjoy!
The browser can be launched and you will enjoy fast browsing with limited data usage and bandwidth cost.