Reliable SEO Keyword Management Tools
What is keyword management
This is the effort made to organize, store and track relevant keywords mined. A keyword manager keeps all important keyword data for your SEO campaigns. It is more or less your organizer. Important feature of the tool are:
- Associated tags
- Active and requested links associated with a keyword
- Avg. search volume and competition
Some of the best SEO keyword management tools include:
Excel: This is a very reliable, cheap and easy way of tracking and organizing your keyword data. It is easier to sort, arrange and filter data in excel. It is the best and primary tool to use.
Google Keyword Planner: This is a new product addition to Google product family, it combines the traffic estimator and the keyword tool into one interface. With a more refined string for search, it is easier to arrange and order keyword result and download them into csv format.
Wordstream Keyword Management for SEO: This product pulls a lot of weight, it is even recommended on google analytics – App Gallery.
WordStream Keyword Management for SEO is the ultimate keyword research tool, designed to help you discover your most relevant and profitable keyword opportunities, then organize and act on those keywords to drive traffic and leads through better organic search engine optimization (SEO).
Redfly’s Keyword Manager: The RedFly Keyword Manager Tool enables you to quickly and easily create keyword lists for Google AdWords, allowing you to batch modify and manipulate your keywords efficiently and easily.
This tool reduces formatting errors and can endlessly expand your keyword lists by giving you the tools to batch add and remove terms, including misspellings. Designed to work with Google AdWords keyword matching options, however this tool can also be used to create keyword lists for other search based advertising programs. Download Free Here
- Keyword Discovery has a free trial with no time limits; it just won’t let you access certain features until you pay for the extras. It costs $69.95 per month or $599.95 annually. It features traditional keyword research, common spelling mistakes made by searchers, and includes seasonal search trends and has tutorials to help you learn the program as you go.
- Wordtracker offers a 7 day free trial and then costs $69 monthly or $379 per year. It features live support and measures competition for each keyword you research. With over 2,000 keywords suggested per search, its research is extensive.
- Keyword Elite is now on its 2.0 version. At a one-time cost of $97, it is one of the less expensive research tools. It has a popular member’s forum about insider tips, monthly webinars about keyword marketing, and can export large lists of keywords into AdWords. Historical amounts paid for each cost per click for any site over the past six months is a popular and useful tool. The software also comes with SEO Elite free of charge.