iMovie for PC or Computer – Windows XP/8/8.1 and Android
iMovie is a product of Apple, it is amongst its stable of application designed along with its Mac OS and iOS devices. Apple currently does not share iMovie with other OS users which also includes windows. On Windows you have an iMovie alternative, that is the windows equivalent to the iMovie. You also have tonnes of third-party software designed to work on Windows devices.
Features of the iMovie
– Import video from computer or capture from camera
– Enhance video with useful video editing tools
– Add special effects and good-looking transitions
– Export to PC, burn to DVD or upload to YouTube
Can I have the iMovie on my windows PC?
The answer is No, the iMovie is only for Mac OS and iOS, however, you can get a software that has the closest features and similarities to the iMovie.
iMovie Alternatives for Windows XP/7/8/8.1
- Adobe Premier Element
- Cyberlink Power Director
- Pinnacle Studio
- Sony Movie Studio
iMovies Availability on Windows OS using Virtualization
- Download from Bluestacks.com – Gamepop
- After the download completes open it
- In the home screen, you can see the latest and the most wanted apps and games
- Now click finish and then restart your device so that the installation is completed
Install iMovie on your personal computer
- On the home screen of Bluestacks, you will find a search box.
- Type iMovie for Windows on the search box.
- Hit the Enter button.
- You will be getting the page to download iMovie for Windows.
- It is a paid software, so you need to pay before downloading.
- After paying, the download of iMovie for Windows will automatically start.
- Double click on the file to install the editing software manually on your personal computer.
- Click finish button once the application is installed.
- Open the iMovie for Windows from the desktop icon and enjoy editing your videos.
Competitor App for iMovie on Android Platform
WeVideo helps people capture, style, create and publish great looking videos and even mini-movies – and, unlike iMovie, the new WeVideo app syncs with the cloud and the full-featured video editor, accessible from any online computer.
Features of WeVideo
1. Capture Footage – From an Android Camera or use the mobile content already on the phone.
2. Creative Control – Arrange clips, adjust track volume, and stylize with any one of the unique WeVideo themes, with built-in music, filters, transitions, and titles.
3. Mobile Media Integration – Add and edit video, music, and photos from your phone.
4. Expansive Exporting – Export final videos to WeVideo, YouTube, and Facebook. Customers can even export to their phone.
5. Mobile-To-Cloud Syncing – Content created on the WeVideo Android app syncs with the cloud and can be edited with full creative control with theWeVideo.com editor.
VideoPad Video Editor
VideoPad is a video editing application which allows you to create movie projects from various video clips or a single video file. The VideoPad allows you to import various file formats including.AVI, WMV, .3GP.