Root & install Clockworkmod (CWM) Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500.
Note that rooting and flashing the Clockworkmod (CWM) custom recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 is risky and may permanently damage your device, if not applied correctly, it also voids your warranty.
Things to do before rooting your device
You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts.
You need to back up your Contacts
You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
Ensure your phone is charged at least 90%
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and then check the box.
Install CWM Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500
- Download CWM Recovery which is named as clockworkmod-18.104.22.168.tar.md5.
- Turn ON USB Debugging ( Menu >> Settings >> Developer options >> USB debugging)
- Switch off your device then Press and hold
Volume Down + Home buttons + Power button. Once it gives a warning,
Press Volume Upto enter Download mode.
- Start ODIN as a Administrator (right click and run as administrator) which you installed and connect your Phone to PC via USB.
- If you installed USB drivers correctly one of the ID:COM box in ODIN software will turn to yellow with COM port number. (see the image below)
- Now click PDA button and select the extracted file (clockworkmod-22.214.171.124.tar.md5 file) which you did in step 1. [See screenshot below]
- Now make sure that options “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” is ticked in ODIN software.
- Click on START button and the process will begin.
- The Phone will be restarted to Recovery mode and Update process will be carried out.
- Once it is done the yellow colored ID:COM will turn Green. Now you can disconnect the device.
Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500
- Download Rootme.zip file and extract in your desktop, You can find a file named runme.bat.
- Now switch off your phone and Boot the device into Recovery mode by pressing and holding
Volume Up + Volume Down + Home + Powerbuttons together.
- As it enters recovery mode immediately press Menu Button.
- Connect your device with PC using USB cable.
- Now run the file runme.bat which you extracted in the step 1.
- The rooting process will start, After it gets finished press “Reboot system now”.
- After your device restarted you can find Superuser App in your app drawer.
Step 1: Download SuperSU-ROOT-S7500 package file on your PC.
Step 2: Connect your Galaxy Ace Plus to PC, enable USB debugging mode and transfer that downloaded rooting package on your device external SD card.
Step 3: You need to enter into Clockworkmod recovery mode now. So switch off your mobile first. Then press and hold Volume Up key + Volume Down key + Home button (Middle button) +Power button simultaneously to enter into recovery mode.
Step 4: Navigate to the ‘install zip from SD card‘ option present on the recovery itself and select it. On the next screen, select ‘choose from SD card‘ option. This will show all the data present on your SD card.
Step 5: Now navigate to the SuperSU-ROOT-S7500 rooting package which you’ve just downloaded and select it. On the next screen select Yes option to initiate the rooting process.
Step 6: As soon as the process gets over, restart your Ace Plus by selecting ‘reboot system now’option.