You got this message, “An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the applications’ support team for more information”.
Why Windows Runtime Error r6034
The runtime error is either software or hardware problem that prevents a program from working correctly. The causes of runtime error are you lost information in the file where you working on. The runtime error also occurs due to a corrupted file.
It is also a reason of this error if you are running two software programs that are not compatible. When runtime errors occur in your system then your system performances becomes very poor. This error is very harmful to you. This is a very critical error.
You can’t work properly with your system due to occurring this error. There are many runtime error code occurs in your system. In which an error code for that we are talking the error code is r6034.
Do not panic we have below several quick options you may adopt to solve the issue on time.
This error occurs when any of the following below happens.
- Software issues
- Application conflicts
- Memory usage faculty
- Conflicts between the Terminate and Stay Resident programs
To correct this error
- Rebuild your application to include a manifest. Building an application with Visual Studio automatically puts the manifest into the resulting .exe or .dll file. If you are building at the command line, use the mt.exe tool to add the manifest as a resource. Use resource ID 1 if you build a .exe, and resource ID 2 if you build a .dll.
You can solve your runtime error code by the user of these given steps:
- First of all, you can reboot your system
- Restore your system, by the following steps:
- Click start menu and then go to or click Run.
- Type in the box regsvr32 c: windowssystem32msdatgrd.ocx and then click on the OK.
- Now you can reboot your system in safe mode.
- If you cannot find the specific files on your system, then you can download it form the internet and locate it to the accurate place.
- Update your outdated device driver.
- Replace faulty or failing hard drive
Here is another way…
- Run a Full Registry scan, Use Third-Party Software to do it and repair registry
- Disable all the Startup applications
- Rename all the dynamic link library (DLL) files on your computer
- Re-install Picasa or iTunes or any XYZ program and other related programs
- Start your system in safe mode.
- Use a reputable antivirus software tool to remove any viruses that might have infected your computer
- Repair your registry entries.